• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2x LED GR Meter for PICO Compressor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had luck with this board.

Since all the Pico stuff is unobtainium, I went to redraw schematic from Pico Meter 18 rev 1.1
Just when I've done the board design to self etch, I found a guy in Moscow (I've dealt with this seller before) who was selling original Roger's LED boards for Pico.

Maybe you can try to contact him to see if he has few more. I remember when I bought my pair that he had more than 10 of them!
Search for Polivoks-shop. That's the name of the seller. Maybe follow this link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/polivoks-shop?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

If you're interested, I can post you my self etch design for the LED meter. I never tested it, but it should work ok I guess.

Attachments

• pcb.png
    pcb.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 33
I can upload schematic and scan the pcb. I´m not sure if it´s ok as these comps are commercial now. Just let me know

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I've contacted that eBay seller before as I've seen him sell the boards a few times but no response. Will try again now.

I was going to try and do up the circuit on these prototype boards (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-FR-4-PCB-Printed-Circuit-Board-4x6-cm-for-Prototype-LED-DIY-Project-/111272221098?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item19e85759aa#ht_1004wt_943) but looks finicky.

WRT the layout above; what are the differences between LM3914 and 3915?

pachi2007 said:
I can upload schematic and scan the pcb. I´m not sure if it´s ok as these comps are commercial now. Just let me know

The Pico meter?  Schem is still online.  It would be against FCS wishes to reproduce his layout.  There are certainly other available simar meter options out there, several around here, that are even available for self etching.  It's also really easy to lay out from the app notes if a different footprint is desired. 

I wasn´t sure as it was just the meter but I understand he wouldn´t like it. Thanks

Latest posts

Back