• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB: 4 inch VU meter PAIR

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhaell

Looking for a pair of VU meters for stereo compressor. Weston, Simpson, etc. Preferably 4 1/2" and in EU, but I'll consider all options.

Alternatively, If someone has a matching ACA (Amplifier company of America) Vu meter to sell, or advice on repairing VU meters, Im interested.

Johan

Attachments

• 1DD26842-EEC0-465A-A6F0-3645B44B4B5D.jpeg
    1DD26842-EEC0-465A-A6F0-3645B44B4B5D.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 0
It may not be of interest as they do not have bezels but I have the following pair. They are unused.

1679050304407.jpeg

Looking for a pair of VU meters for stereo compressor. Weston, Simpson, etc. Preferably 4 1/2" and in EU, but I'll consider all options.

Alternatively, If someone has a matching ACA (Amplifier company of America) Vu meter to sell, or advice on repairing VU meters, Im interested.

Johan

Hello jhaell,

I have several SIFAM R32AF, with bezel, illumination, screws and even a VU amplifier ( with gain trimmer ) attached on the back.

Best,
Guy

Latest posts

Back