• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Looking for these PCB's

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dacapitan

Hello,

If anyone has any of these boards that they are willing to sell, please let me know. It would be highly appreciated.

AC Sound CLX-VU 160 Set (x2 Stereo)
IJ/Igor Helios 69 (x2 Stereo)

Thank you.

It seems as though Abe is back online, so I have edited the PCB list I am looking for,

Abe's recent comments are:

Sorry Everyone. We are working through the delays and have been in the middle of solving some personal issues. We will make sure everyone gets taken care of. Again sorry for the lack of communication and non response to emails.

It seems Abe is going to be refunding everyone until he gets the boards in - if anyone has any of these that they are willing to sell, please let me know

AC Sound PRR-176
AC Sound CLX-VU 160 (x2 Stereo)
Bo Hansen DI  (x2)

Brizco said:
the boards are partially populated

Thank you very much for for the offer Brizco, but I was looking for boards that werent populated - rmaier kindly came to my assistance.

I have updated my post - I am still looking for these if anyone has a set they are willing to part with

Bo Hansen DI  (x2)

Winetree said:
I have a set (2) of the AC Sound PRR-176 Rev 2 boards with the P.S. boards, I'll probably never get too.

Thanks for the offer, but I now have the PRR-176 boards, thanks to rmaier. Perhaps someone else who is looking for them will stumble across this thread and this will help them :)

Still looking for these though if any one has them

IJ/Igor Helios 69 (x2 Stereo)
Bo Hansen DI  (x2)

Latest posts

Back