• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB rnk80 ADC/AES kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iomegaman

GDIY Supporter
Looking to buy/trade for whatever another 2-sets of these (complete if you have it) ...

I have a Great River MP 100% parts minus psu that mocks me from my bench that is available...or money...

(It will probably work for someone else but I have lost patience with it, one of the original regulators was bad and sent spikes to several of the transistors which I have tried to replace...some traces have lifted and I have since replaced as many parts as I found bad but after hours of fighting it I am no longer patient, someone else who has built it could probably get it up in no time...frankly I don't need one more clean pre)

Still looking, go check your bench, tell me if you want something I might can find or have...need one more set and any DAC's or other boards, thanks!

I have 8 channels of DAC kit and 8 channels of ADC kit. One set is soldered, the other isn't.  Let me check what I've got and get back to you as I haven't dug these out for a while.

I'm not interested in swaps though. I'd want to sell these

I've dug out what I have.

There's PCBs and component kits for 8 channels of ADC and 8 channels of DAC. The DACs are almost completely soldered. Except for some jumpers on one of the boards, the ADCs are completely unsoldered.

Then soldering is not particularly neat, but it is sturdy. Attached is a photo so you can see how the soldering looks. The orange patches are flux which could be cleaned up when the soldering is complete.

Please pm me your email address if you're interested and we'll continue by email.

Attachments

• IMG_20150520_41750.jpg
    IMG_20150520_41750.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 9
Back