• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Telefunken UF14

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TillM

Hi guys,
I’m looking for a Telefunken UF14 tube.
It should not be NOS, but I’ve to say I don’t want to pay the high eBay prices. (What not mean that I wouldn’t pay a good price)
So if someone has a UF14 laying around and would sell it to me.
This would be awesome.

I’m located in Germany.
Cheers,
Till

Do you mean VF14? If so, I would strongly recommend looking at the Phaedrus Audio  electronic tube options. I built a U47 based on the VF14 schematic using their tube and it sounds awesome and is very quite. Trying to find an original VF14 that is "M" quality and works properly may prove to be more frustrating and expensive than what you're initially willing to experience. Just a thought.

EDIT: It seems that posting this has revealed my lack of knowledge about the existence of UF14 tubes. I would still consider the Phaedrus option unless you need a UF14 drop in solution.

Thanks!

Paul

Hier verkauft grad jemand 2 Stück: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/roehre-radioroehre-telefunken-uf14-uf-14-alt/545413313-168-1918

Back