• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Telefunken V76 original output choke

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafafredd

I have three, I never though I would ever have to let these go. I'm letting two go for now, and I'll keep one for my dream tube preamp.

This is the dream tube parafeed choke for a E83F pentode tube.

Yes, 3 sections wound, EI gapped lams, very high inductance.

These Telefunken magnetics for these famous V-series era modules are the cream of the crop.

These use the EI lams instead of the M ones, with a visible gap to allow for a high current driveper. These are big chunks of iron for a line output choke.

I did not find no one selling these, so I think that 350 shipped would be a fine price for such a historical masterpiece.

If you want these, guys, you will hardly have another chance to buy some. So take it.

If you are interested, I could share my plans for a V72 mixed with a V76, for using the transformers and chokes I have listed.

With the ones I'm keeping, I'll wire a two stage preamp. V72 input iron, then V76 EF804s input stage directly to the E83F output stage. At least, that's what I plan to do with the ones I'm keeping. If you are a buyer , I can share all my plans with you.

BTW, for some reason Brazil still can't ship to Australia for COVID reasons (don't ask me why).

I can take Payoneer, PayPal and Crypto transfer like BSC USDT (prefered for easiness and lower taxes).

I am an old member, lots of transactions done, so buy with confidence.

Pictures follows:

Attachments

• IMG_20230116_205144.jpg
    IMG_20230116_205144.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230116_172240.jpg
    IMG_20230116_172240.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230116_172256.jpg
    IMG_20230116_172256.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts