Yamaha MC1204 1604 2404 Mixer Service Manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyrano

Yamaha MC1204 1604 2404 Mixer Service Manual

https://mega.nz/#!TaIhnYYR!_2UnqaeD0v4EwudWZ-_l7R2BBJirRpzXKpcbWo6vjPE

Sorry, folks, this time I really give up on posting stuff to the forum itself. Uploaded twice, no sign of an attachment. No ffedback, no error. That's the third fail in a row. I'm definitely not smart enough to use that function.

It is asking for a decryption key.

There is a file size limit for uploading by members. Many big pdf manuals exceed this. In this case you just need to ask a moderator and they will attach it.

Cheers

ian

Thanks for reporting, Ian. Hope I fixed that...

I knew about file size limits. It's just that there is NO feedback. No upload progress bar, no error "file too big". Nothing.

cyrano said:
Thanks for reporting, Ian. Hope I fixed that...
Thanks, it works now.
I knew about file size limits. It's just that there is NO feedback. No upload progress bar, no error "file too big". Nothing.
I have had an error message about a file failing a security check. The process has been a bit flaky for some time.

Cheers

ian

Ah, well...

Mega is paying for the traffic now and they give me 50 GB storage for free, with a nice browser based interface. Might as well start using that.

Used to always have some server somewhere that had enough storage and bandwidth a few hundred MB of service manuals and such didn't hurt. These days they all seem to have some IDS that catches the rogue downloads and locks the access.

Back