Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
Mail resent , must have used the wrong mail addy (bloody paypal)
Checked in the classic paypal site page. ::)
Let me know if its got there
Cheers

0dbfs said:
I sent email a couple weeks ago. Paypal had two addresses notated for the recipient so I used the gm*** address. Would like to confirm that you have my info.

Thank you!
-jonathan

Yes, thanks! Well received.

For everyone else: if you didn't get a PM from me this last week asking for your details, then I have them!

Just sent an e-mail to everyone who provided their details. Check your spam boxes if you didn't receive it.

Capsules are here  ;)

Attachments

• Capsules_E.jpg
    Capsules_E.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
I was specifically getting the CK12's to build 251 type mics. I was going to use one to test out my 251 before i put the beesneez capsule but now I'm not sure what to do. any suggestions?

If you want capsule only for test, make only cardioid (omni also possible) pattern - problem solved ;)

ln76d said:
If you want capsule only for test, make only cardioid (omni also possible) pattern - problem solved ;)

You are right of course but I got this to test out Dany's d251 board and it's going to be impossible to test out every pattern before I upgrade the capsule.

Sorry to write here, but lampas, your inbox is full. Can't answer.

BTW Banzai you haven't shipped yet I hope?

And is there a problem using the CK12 in poctops elam251 mic? Could somebody please point me to the right thread. :)

Sorry

-Tony

SoundOfRolf said:
Sorry to write here, but lampas, your inbox is full. Can't answer.

BTW Banzai you haven't shipped yet I hope?

And is there a problem using the CK12 in poctops elam251 mic? Could somebody please point me to the right thread. :)

Sorry

-Tony

Basic problem with ELAM basic circuits is that you can't make figure of eight pattern with one backplate. It need two separate halfs. Always you can make cardioid and omni, so the question is do you need figure of eight pattern?
It would be then something like Ela M250 not M251

Here's shown how pattern switching works in original ELA M251 (need enlarge to see animation).

Attachments

• ELA M251.gif
    ELA M251.gif
    241.5 KB · Views: 33
In attachement is something which can be done with single backplate capsule as those from the groupbuy.
Basicaly ELA M250 :)

Here's a link to the modified schematic for Dan's D-Ela M 251E:

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=55010.msg802317#msg802317

Attachments

• ELA M250.gif
    ELA M250.gif
    139.6 KB · Views: 43
MagnetoSound said:
Hi Michael,

Payment sent sent a week or two back, was it received OK?

Thanks,
Dan

Well received, thanks!

PayPal is easy: if you've sent it, then I have it  ;)

Back