APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to share some more nice pictures:

thumb_IMG_9948_1024-th.jpg

thumb_IMG_9952_1024-th.jpg

thumb_IMG_9955_1024-th.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Just received a confirmation from Germany that parts are fixed and if their quality department gives a permition it will be dispatched today. :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Received fixed parts. I am very in a hurry and must leave for 2-3 hours, so I've checked 4 parts and they were great. Will check all of them when I retrn.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Are there any chances that there will be few another "run"?
It makes me almost cries, when i look at such beautiful work (or even artwork) and i have no cash for it right now...

ln76d said:
Are there any chances that there will be few another "run"?
It makes me almost cries, when i look at such beautiful work (or even artwork) and i have no cash for it right now...

Yes there will be other runs. Do not worry. :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
U47 arrived yesterday.  Looks great!
Much higher quality than another U47 body i'd purchased a few years back.
The case is beautiful too! Lovely little leather cushions and velvet. You should sell them separately.
My colleague wants a body too, i'll get him to email you.
thanks
paul

No email regarding my body shipping yet? Did all of the first run body's get shipped yet? Just wondering...

HI all,

Sorry for not posting, was assembling all mics and shipping prior to the list. I will finish shipping all mics by the end of this week/or at the begining of the next. Everyone will get their tracking numbers and notifications of shipment. i am working hard on this. :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi there, I am new here and interested in a U47 mic body.  Is it possible to get on a list or are there bodies available now?

Thanks

Andy Baker

Latest posts

Back