APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew,

Can you please confirm my tracking and the address you shipped to for me? I tracked the package and it says it was delivered?
But I received nothing..  :-[ :-[ :-[

Andrew-

Not trying to rush you, but I ordered and paid for 3 bodies, mounts and boxes before Sept 1st and haven't heard anything. Any updates?

- Brian

I would also like to know the status of my shipment. My payment was made on 10 April 2015. At least know to approximate date will be sent...  :)

Hi Brian,

Sorry for late answer and sorry that this thread was closed for  a while - it was Christmas and I simply forgot to pay for the add....

Parts for a second run are on their way to my country. They are fully finished including nickel plating.
The only thing which is not finished yet is connectors. I do not have exact date for them, but there are two weeks left for them :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

iturnknobs said:
Andrew-

Not trying to rush you, but I ordered and paid for 3 bodies, mounts and boxes before Sept 1st and haven't heard anything. Any updates?

- Brian

Me too!  They look wonderful.  Thanks Andrew.
Happy New Year everyone! ;D ;D ;D

My pair arrived last night and they are stunning. Beautiful mic bodies. Very impressed with the boxes too.

Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank you for a good word about my U47.
Secondly- to apologise those who are still waiting for their bodies. While assembling kits from a first run I've found that some threads were damaged due to the many layers of plating, so I could not ship with this issue. After plating 4 times and paying big money for this I had to throw about 20 pcs into garbage box :(

People from a first run (as well as from the second) will receive newly made parts with some constructional updates, very very nice plating and newly made wood boxes, which are now even more high quality.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the update and more importantly, your dedication to a high standard and quality product. The delay in quality parts only shows your commitment to an excellent finished piece. Im sure you are frustrated by these delays and issues as much as we are seeing you go through them! I have no doubt that when you are ready to ship, the end result will be nothing less than spectacular! Truly a mic worth building, using, and maintaining for years to come.

We are all anxious to get to work on these as Im sure you are eager to ship them. I very much appreciate the updates as they come. I hope the holidays treated you well, and wish you a happy and safe new year!

Hi Andrew!!!!

Just payed for a body, box, and shockmount for your second run. Keep up the great work!!! Cant wait to finish this build! ;D

hi andrew

Very nice work, awesome

I would like, if possible, order two microphone Kits

Best regards Stephane

Latest posts

Back