APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

so here a picture from my assembled and good sounding mic. all point to point wired, mic and psu. with german haufe transformer from andreas grosser. for now is installed a rk47 capsule, waiting for thiersch one...

Attachments

• Burn-in-the-Tubes.jpg
    Burn-in-the-Tubes.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 185
and picture from inside. Thanks  for this beautiful body

Attachments

• Mike-mit-Kapsel.jpg
    Mike-mit-Kapsel.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 260
Hey man,

I never saw a tracking number?? Are all the first round finished and shipped?  ;)

Andriejus said:
Hey,

Check your e-mail :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

I do not have my tracking number jet. Are all first run orders on the way? I think i ordered the second last body...

Best,
ja

Would it be possible to add another wooden box to my order? I had to purchase an equi47 body for a friend who was waiting for this one, and could use the extra case to send to him when it arrives.

Hi Andrew,

did you get my mail?
I hope everything is fine!

Looking forward to recieve the body soon.

Best,
ja

Just wanted to say my kit arrived save and sound here!
great build quality and absolutely worth the wait!
very satisfied,
thank you,
best
martin

mrcase said:
Just wanted to say my kit arrived save and sound here!
great build quality and absolutely worth the wait!
very satisfied,
thank you,
best
martin

You are welcome. Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
I received the mic bodies in the mail and I am very impressed with the quality and the results of all your efforts. You have set a remarkable example by demonstrating how one can propose a project and then deliver on the premise.

Thank you.

trans4funks1 said:
Hi Andrew,
I received the mic bodies in the mail and I am very impressed with the quality and the results of all your efforts. You have set a remarkable example by demonstrating how one can propose a project and then deliver on the premise.

Thank you.

These words made me almost cry :D

Kind regards,
Andrew

Back