Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
As there's no profit in this, it's all related to the amount of work I'll have to do. Best I'm honest about my own limitations. In short, whether we go back for another order entirely depends on how smoothly things go on the first...

We're only 36 capsules away on the CK12's though, so I'll let everyone decide what they prefer to do – new poll on first page.

If all of us can take a second to vote, we'll be set.

Well, considering how affordable the capsules themselves are, i might be alone in thinking this, but i'd gladly offer and extra, say, 1-2$ per capsule, for all your efforts :) Or hell, let's exaggerate - maybe even round up all the capsule prices to 29-30$?

Yeah, you wouldn't exactly get rich, and i seriously doubt it would break the bank for any of us :D But it would be a small "thank you" for putting this whole thing together, and giving us the opportunity to save, let's face it, a not-inconsiderable wad of cash ;D (since M-P resell these for what, 3-4 times the price?)

... But that's just me :)

Thanks Khron, but it's all good!

Happy to do it, even if only to demonstrate the huge purchasing power we have in this forum.

vinylwall said:
I would like
2 x K47
2 x 67
2 x 87
and 2 x CK12 types. 

But if you are just doing 47's I'll take 4 x.

In the hopes of including the CK12's in this order, I'll change my order to:
4 x K47's
4 x CK12's

Hi there,

I also hope we can make the C12s on this run as well. I would be willing to change my order to 4 of them instead of 2.

So now, 2 K47s, and 4 C12s..

Is it possible that you can update the C12 count soon to see where we are?

Thanks Banzai!

Banzai, I would like update my numbers. Please add 2 CK12. My count will be now:

- 4 x K47
- 2 x CK12

Thank you, and best regards!

HL

Ok, so finally I place my order.
In case we wait for CK12s I'll go with:
3 x K47
2 x CK12

Otherwise, I'll go for:
4 x K47.

Thanks

Wow, this is really cool. I just found out about this today from a post I saw on Reddit about M-P products. Please put me down for 2 K47's and 2 CK12's with mounting hardware, shipped to Texas.

Hi Banzai,

I would like to update my order too. I will go for 4 x K47 , 2 x K87 and 2 x CK12 .
Hope the K87 numbers will get a boot too :)

Thanks,
Felix

They'll be at 90°, probably 4x M1.6

No idea about the distance between holes.

Andriejus said:
Hey,

Anyone has technical drawings of CK-12? Interested in positions of mounting holes.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Back