Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
Added!

Yeah, pretty much. We'll place the order end of January, and they'll produce it once they restart.

moomilk said:
Count me in for 2-3x K47 and 2x CK12, just to try pushing the minimum.))
+mounts

As for the Chinese New Year - guess orders better be placed after 8 February?

Just a quick update to my order:

4x K47
4x CK12

Eagerly looking forward to FET47-ize my sE2200A's ;D And i'm thinking of grabbing a pair of t.Bone Retro Tube II's and shove two of the CK12's in them, and... I'll have to see where i'll grab a pair of donors to make some "straight" transformerless mics with the last two CK12's :D

Khron said:
I might as well confirm my order too - 4x K47 and 2x CK12 :)

... "Only" for the K47's, i assume? :) Since we're (still) some way off from the MOQ for the other types...

Sure, only caveat being how smoothly things go. It'll be a good test-run to see how manageable everything is, and if it it all works out, no reason to not do it again  ;)

Khron said:
... "Only" for the K47's, i assume? :) Since we're (still) some way off from the MOQ for the other types...

Hey Banzai,

I had said before 2K47s and one K87.

I would like to change that to 2K47s and 2 C12s

Thanks

Andy

Hi,

Just got hint from a fried about this capsule groupbuy. Now I´m also member of GroupDIY :)

I´d like to have:
2x CK12
3xK47

Thanks

Edit: and mounts too

Thanks guys, all new orders well received/updated.

Just taking that in for a second, we're now looking at over 250 capsules ordered  ;)

Latest posts

Back