• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update
I've been given an opportunity to " reassess " life as i currently know it by breaking my arm in a mountain bike crash,
I can't do the things I may have normally done or not in the same way for a period of time, so on with the purge , refine
and streamline!

So I maybe a little slow in getting things done,  Remember,
if no price, means i'm not sure what it cost me, my goal is just to not to lose money, thanks

Thanks always remember " Wear a helmet not a bad haircut! "
drag is i can't play gtr, but my picking will improve , ha!

wow, I just sent you an email about some pcbs yesterday, had no idea of your accident.  Get well man!

Igor's input boards arrived today. I noticed the transistors T4 (that were incorrectly marked on the pcb) were installed as per pcb markings (backwards). No problem, I flipped it around.
Thanks!!

If they are still available, I'd love to buy you the 2 Edcors you have left!

If I am right, they may serve as input and output X former for a tube unit right?
I'd love to give a try to that tube comp PCB too, if it doesnt bother you (Gates)

Hope to read from you soon

I am in Paris, France and can pay with Paypal!

Best

Thomas

ps: sending here as your inbox is full! Please email me so we can do this!

Latest posts

Back