• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im interested in the EZ1290 PCBs with the greyhills
theyre still available and whats youre price on them incl shipping to germany?

Greets

Bump for new format,  Yes I still need money ....................................................................................bah!

Yes , sorry. the larger things in life have my attention but doesn't mean I'm ignoring you
can you email me again ?

Thanks Greg - all received here OK.

Very fast shipping from the top of the world to the bottom!

PS - the mystery limiter pcb turns out to be a quite interesting  :)  It is  an AM864 style pcb.

Which is great, because I've not done that one before  :)

Nope - all good down here. The sun is (was) shining and the recording/diy season is in full swing :)

I can say my two new projects are based on the 4 bottle pcb and that nice federal style.

These are each very cool - and to get the best out of them, a seperated psu.

I'm taking the opportunity to make a psu which can power these 2 projects as well as one or two more!

I always wanted to do some module tube stuff and this is was a great opportunity for these bits  :)

Oh, right , somehow I have to get a game plan , grow up and d.i.y. happily ever after
Please .......help me!

Wannabe post pusher [ maybe he swings that way ? ]
multiple posts is just being rude to the grp , I think
Now come and buy some of my single post scotch!

Latest posts

Back