Lawo v976/16??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izzy_stwat

Hey folx,

Long time lurker, first time poster, so if I’m breaking any rules (the sub-forum I’m posting in, etc) don’t hesitate to let me know!

I recently picked up a pair of LAWO V976/16 modules in (Eurokarte format)! I have a schematic but can find no other documentation (user manual/service manual etc). LAWO themselves don’t have one on file but I was hoping that one of you lovely people might have a copy?

They came with a stereo Monitora controller but it only controls gain up to 70dB and doesn’t include any other controls. Looking at the schematic and reading about the v976 line more generally, however, it seems that they are possibly capable of another 6-10dB of gain, phantom power, phase switch, variable high-pass-filter, and so on?

Would a pair of monitora 5108s be compatible with them? Or are the monitora controllers for the v976 device-specific in this instance?

Thanks in advance!!

P.s. I have attached the schematics I received from the seller, in case they prove useful to somebody in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_8812.jpeg
    IMG_8812.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8813.jpeg
    IMG_8813.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back