• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Laz Pro LA3A 500 series FINAL RUN GROUP ORDER PreOrder SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can we get enough orders to persuade Peter Purpose to do another run.

• I'm interested in purchasing a kit or 2!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm not interested!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I paid up for my pair.

Toolboxmuziq,

Thanks for getting this rolling.  Checking through the build/support thread, it looks like Greg at Drip finally looked into doing something for the T4b on these.

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=42680.msg607149#msg607149

I bring this up because if Drip has a solution for this, then it might be good to reach out to him and show him that there's some demand for these.  I can take that up if someone wants, but it might be better for him if he only gets bothered by one or two people instead of all of us.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-EL-panels-for-T4A-T4B-cell-LA-2A-LA-3A-/150764138701

or 

https://sites.google.com/site/diypartsstore/catalog/new-t4b-opto-el-panels

for the T4B guts

You're welcome.

Mulletchuck,

Since your post is the one that I referenced...and you're suggesting these other sources, is one to infer that you were ultimately not able to get a solution from Greg?  Just curious.  Obviously raw parts work and are most likely cheaper.

OK chaps... The needed 12 have been paid for, so an order will be going in.
I'll keep the board informed of progress.

peter

BTW... Do you want the faceplates in black, or the standard blue?
Only those who have paid get the vote.

1. toolboxmuziq - 2 kits (waiting on check to clear to make payment)
2. Triscuit - 1 kit
3. Mus1k_freak - 1 kit PAID
4. Purup - 2 kits PAID
5.  kvothe - 2 kits
6. MatthewF - 1 kit PAID
7. Peskado - 2 kits
8. Kdramsey - 2 kits PAID
9. saxmonster - 1 kit PAID
10. TheJames - 2 kits PAID
11. Tungstengruvsten- 2 kits
12. Spiritworks - 2 kits PAID
13. Adrian - 2 kits PAID

TOTAL= 22 preorders 11-14-13

TheJames said:
I paid up for my pair.

Toolboxmuziq,

Thanks for getting this rolling.  Checking through the build/support thread, it looks like Greg at Drip finally looked into doing something for the T4b on these.

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=42680.msg607149#msg607149

I bring this up because if Drip has a solution for this, then it might be good to reach out to him and show him that there's some demand for these.  I can take that up if someone wants, but it might be better for him if he only gets bothered by one or two people instead of all of us.
No problem guys. I thank Peter for being willing to agree to do another run and for you guys who showed that it is in high demand. Cant wait to get my pair!!!!!!

peter purpose said:
I'll be paying as soon as this stupid check clears so can I vote for BLACK? Pretty Please!!!!!

If you get black front panels I might be in for a pair to retro fit my blue panels, if that would be possible.
If they say Peak Reduction / Gain rather than Squash/Boost.
Or if someone wants the old blue style I would trade for black.

peter purpose said:

I vote for black faceplates.  Thanks for doing this Peter!

Black will look sharp and very cool, gets my vote.

Also I am just starting out on this and was wondering what the CT4/4N7 is? 

Also will hairball carry all the transformers?

I see he has the cinemag cm-2511, has the autoformer EA-11184 in 500 series but the EA-11148 is out of stock and doesn't say it for 500 series.  Will a transformer kit be offer from hairball again?

Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back