Riggler's and Tskguy's M49 / M50 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are ****thissss**** close to the machinist being done. Eric said they are looking great, pictures to follow... Feeling some relief that the ball is rolling again guys. Everyone that has replied with interest for a body, I will be updating the count and thread when we are done with this batch!

riggler said:
Looking good! This pic was taken prior to soldering...

Are you actually saying that I am rapidly running out of excuses for a pair of these pcb's to still be sitting in my backlog? I think I need oxygen.

Yes, this pic is not all of them! Been so busy I don't really know when I will get to put mine together. It's festival season now and getting crazy again. Did anyone figure shockmounts out yet? Latch lake?

Also planning on using the Peluso Yoke Mount or a swivel from Latch Lake. I prefer swivel's in most cases but need to compare pricing and availability.

Anyone have capsules yet? Which capsule mount heights are people using?

Cheers,
jonathan

You guys should get some sort of Olympic medal or something! Such a long ordeal! A labor of love for sure!

I'm looking forward to your 3rd run and getting in on the fun!

Thanks,

Mike

Latest posts

Back