Riggler's and Tskguy's M49 / M50 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well waiting for Eric to get the final good one and make the call! It was just a question on QC on the plater to be sure. I think we are pretty much there now! Since it's been a long time, I will probably email you guys to confirm shipping addresses. I will ping Eric and see what's up.

Hi guys,

I have gotten a lot of PMs on people wanting bodies. Please don't PM me those requests, because my message box keeps getting full. Just please reply to the thread, and when this run is sorted we will focus on the next.

The short answer on the next run is:

Once we get everyone who has paid shipped out, we will concentrate on the next run. So, just reply to the thread if you want to be on the list for the next one.

Thanks!

Damian

Are the bodies shipping now, or are you still verifying the plating etc.  Just wanting a status or estimated shipping date.

Eric says two bodies are at the platers right now. (They have been there waiting to be plated). So just waiting to see these, and if good, the whole lot goes to plating!

Anyone have an idea which thiersch capsule mounts (height) these will need with Dany's boards? I think they have three options.

I'm planning to use their PVC m7's for these.

Sounds like the bodies will be shipping soon.

Thanks!
-jb

Eric had the machinist send him an unplated body and he received it. He is taking it to a plater near him in North Carolina. The machininst's plater is taking too long to respond and get the finish exact. It's been show after show for me, sorry I did not update sooner guys!

rascalseven said:
I'd love a pair of these, if they become available.

JC

...well thanks for the offer Joel, but you needn't build me one...

;)

Hey guys!!!

Well the new plating looks great. Really great actually! See pic below! What this means is that the final assembly of all of the body's is happening now. He said 2-3 weeks before I see them, once i have them I will be performing qc and fixing any issues regarding head basket and finish. Then the platers will get cracking and hopefully turn them around quickly. Thanks to everyone for the amazing patience!! I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Back