schematics collection

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on closing the FTP account this week, but it's been so helpful to a lot of people that I just cant do it. Instead, I'm going to limit the bandwidth to take some strain off of my server.

Lots of emails wanting to send me $ compensation for the data... which doesnt interest me at all  ;) I would like to suggest that any compensation be made in the form of a Donation to the forum (link at the bottom of every page). Even a couple of bucks would be helpful to these guys.

Thats fantastic from you..  ;D ;D ;D

I see that there are continuously new schematics/manuals added..
This already great collection is becoming a wonder..

I know it is probably going to be the dumbest question but could somebody tell me how to find the gmail acounts for the link?

I have 13 cds of schemos that i traded many i collected over the years
with a fellow who regularly sells them on ebay
I think it's too much to upload  , but certainly would like to consider it
a contribution to the grp , what to do ?

okgb said:
I think it's too much to upload  , but certainly would like to consider it
a contribution to the grp , what to do ?
You could mail me a copy of the CD's and I'll pop them on the ftp if ya want.

Hey, if we're all taking requests now... anybody have more Amek stuff, or SuperTrue automation????  Sure would help me out!!!  I'm so happy to see so many people offering up stuff!

Rob Flinn said:
Not having a great deal of success everyting I'm downloadingis getting auromatically stopped.  Any ideas ???
Try using FTP client software so if you get kicked, you can resume your download.

FileZilla is good and FREE

Hi Guys first time here!  Maybe im extremly out of it but i cant find the link to this schemo stuff looked at the top like a previous poster stated but nothing.....i have a library full of schemos and other docs that might be useful and id be willing to add to the stuff you guys got. thanks.

- Michael Thomas Candido-

Back