schematics collection

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I realized we didn't have any B... there yet  ;D

I'll add some in a minute. Or was it only meant for Pro-Pro Audio ?

Thanks again for opening the doors, this is really a very nice initiative.

Bye,

Peter

I just looked in the gmail account and it looks rather empty.. Had it been completely wiped?
???

Can somebody perhaps post just one more please ? As we stand now it looks like the B-files I added were the last ones, do we want it to end like that ?  ;)

Only thing that comes to mind here is top-level schematic Auditronics stuff (110-8 / 110A)

I've received module-schematics from kind people (thanks !), and with more details of module-hookup (top level schematics) upcoming, but in case someone has that already in electronic form then it'd be great & save people scanning.

And I guess there'll be more 'B-files' out there, but just don't let them be the last ones  ;)
(I saw I've lost my MX8k / MX9k schematics for instance, anyone ?)

Thanks,

Peter

Thanks Dustbro for the link was quite tired when i asked were the hell the schemos  were but i have a few stuff not listed in the folders that might be of use.  Does anyone Need the SSL 4000G Manual? its 66 Mbs so ill most likley have to FTP that one...and someone could host it on their site?

what ive got  that i dont see on schemo sites

Gates Stereo Statesman Consolette manual
AWA 1R64837
AWA G54639
Fairchild  Perspecta
Fairchild  255
Langevan Progar119A power supply
Orban 516E
Presto 41A
Raytheon RL-10
Sontec MES-430C
SontecMEP-250A
White Instruments 4100
SSL 82E01
SSL 82E02
SSL 82E05
SSL 82E10
SSL 82E26
SSL 82E27
SSL 82E33
SSL 82E132
SSL 82E149
SSL 82E195
SSL 82E242

let me know with a yea or nea and if so ill upload this stuff over the weekend.

(Chael) - Michael Thomas Candido-

If anyone has Stellavox SP7, SP8, SP9 tape recorder schematics, please upload them. (I have some low res scans, some part numbers and values are hard to read  :( )

Would love to see some rare things like:
Dr_wmer 1968,
Pend_lum gear
EAR mic preamp,
M_selec mastering eq and comp,
Mill_nnia eq and channel strip.

chrissugar

chaellus said:
Does anyone Need the SSL 4000G Manual? its 66 Mbs so ill most likley have to FTP that one...and someone could host it on their site?
Upload whatever you have. I'm sure it will help someone down the road. The server has more than 2TB of space, so space isn't really a concern.
thanks!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Ugh... the worst possible thing has happened. complete hard drive mechanical failure and I've lost my entire schematics collection  :mad: 
was just quoted $5000 to "possibly" have it recovered.
Did anyone actually leech the whole thing who might be able to return the favor?
damn...

Hey, this is just a suggestion.
Your hard drive most likely failed because of the controller board
under attached the drive. Either the motor driver or the head servo
driver. If you can find an identical drive, swap the controller board
and see if that fixes it. It must be an identical drive though.
I have done this several times and it’s always worked.

Just an Idea
RonL

Hey Ron,
thanks for the advice. I acutally swapped out the platters in my little "clean room" and placed them into a complete new drive with no avail. There are a couple places out there that are confident that they can recover the drive, but due to the fact that swapping platters didnt work, the price increases.

dustbro said:
Did anyone actually leech the whole thing who might be able to return the favor?
damn...

You mean upload everything to the same adress again, or to a different server? I can upload it, but don't have a server ready.

Michael

Michael Tibes said:
You mean upload everything to the same adress again, or to a different server? I can upload it, but don't have a server ready.

Michael
Same address... Got a new drive in the FTP and I'm good to go. Had a bunch of it backed up to DVD. but what did I do with it???  ???

dustbro said:
Michael Tibes said:

Michael
Same address... Got a new drive in the FTP and I'm good to go. Had a bunch of it backed up to DVD. but what did I do with it???  ???

I've got the entire collection here. I tried to upload but got permission denied when trying to create the files on your server.

Mark

Latest posts

Back