Someone stole my mic transformers…

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless there was an invoice in there. May try to hock them somewhere if so...
Sorry you have to deal with this.
...or a customs declaration. If I want to send parcels from Germany to the USA, I have to stick the customs declaration with the weight, quantity and value visibly on the outside of the parcel! This will certainly not be any different for other countries, as this is a requirement of US customs.

I would monitor ebay, craigslist and other second hand plattforms. The transformers are not easy to sell despite their high value, as they are very special.

Do they have known serial numbers or other unique features that you can use to prove they are yours?

...or a customs declaration. If I want to send parcels from Germany to the USA, I have to stick the customs declaration with the weight, quantity and value visibly on the outside of the parcel! This will certainly not be any different for other countries, as this is a requirement of US customs.

I would monitor ebay, craigslist and other second hand plattforms. The transformers are not easy to sell despite their high value, as they are very special.

Do they have known serial numbers or other unique features that you can use to prove they are yours?
Thanks buddy. I’ve been watching Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and Reverb for sure. I forgot to check eBay. Unfortunately I doubt they have serials although I have a few others from this manufacturer already so I’ll check, but even if they did, I wouldn’t have been able to copy them down since I never had the package. I’ll check with the manufacturer. The package was sent as a personal item with a lower than actual value. I will never do that again… Most of the time you aren’t given the option but this time I was and I made a mistake.

The package was sent as a personal item with a lower than actual value. I will never do that again… Most of the time you aren’t given the option but this time I was and I made a mistake.
Unfortunately, you are not the first to have to make this experience, trust me. It's only cool as long as everything runs smoothly.:oops:

Latest posts

Back