U67 Build

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it works yet!
I could share some boards if there's interest from others.
I have 2 early versions of the NadyTCM 1050’s (no tube socket) earmarked for possible U67 conversion (IF I can
make everything fit) …

Your boards look great … and yes … I would be interested !

will ferrous screws effect response of transformer?
Those are the screws that came with the transformer from Moby. I think they a stainless. I did a copper pour on the upper board, intending to ground the transformer core, but the copper pour was not exposed(but it could be scraped to ground the screws/core). It looks like original u67s had this. I'm curious what Moby or others would recommend.

Those are the screws that came with the transformer from Moby. I think they a stainless. I did a copper pour on the upper board, intending to ground the transformer core, but the copper pour was not exposed(but it could be scraped to ground the screws/core). It looks like original u67s had this. I'm curious what Moby or others would recommend.
Again, no worries. I use same material as the genuine one.

not to jump on the bandwagon (oh why not?) but I would also be interested in a pair of the board sets. It is a very nice design, looks robust!

Thanks, and (self serving) best wishes for success!!!

Latest posts

Back