Peter's EQA and 525 project help....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebigskinny

I have some of these guys on order, but barebones versions.

http://www.lazpro.com/buy.htm

Wondering if anyone has a parts list or any other info for these projects so i can start ordering/sourcing and just checking out things.

I'm just getting into DIY and am working on a gssl at the moment, and there is MORE than enough threads that have helped me out with it, just searching for more info on these particular goodies.

Cheers

Let me get some stuff together for the EQ, the 525 is pretty much been well documented.

I did have to import the small push button and switch caps, but I think I know where to get them in the states, that is if your in the states..

You may want to point out what you did get from Peter, and what you need help with

Ah, I'm from Canada "eh"...
I'll update my profile for ya.  Thanks for the help.  All that is shipping to me is metalwork and pcb's for the eqa and 525....yes, a friend of mine is doing the 525 so I can pick his brain, but I'm in need of the EQA info!
Peter mentioned he's going to send some info with the package, but wanted to get a start on things asap.

Get some of these coming:
2x BC184C
4x 2N3819
4x TLO72
BC560C
2N3053
2N4037
1N4148
1N4004/7
2x 5 pf Ceramic or silver mica's
0.01uf Film
2.2uf film
0.22uf film
4n7 Film
22nf
8n2
39 pf Silver mica, poly
100pf Silver mica, poly
180pf Silver mica, poly
4x 470uf Elec
1x 47uf Elec
2x 22uf Elec
Some resistors....
Tri Color 3mm LED
Very loose list... BTW

Off topic:

I'd like to learn something about these push-switches: Who's the manufacturer? I'm really annoyed in searching for these for ages... In my Soundcraft-Mixer there are 2x, 4x and 6x-switches in this shape. The 2U and 4U I got from ALPS for acceptable price, after long research (Price-range was from 3,50 Euros to 0,25 Euros :(). But ALPS don't make any of the 6U-switches... :-\ O.K. but C&K do them (PHA-series). But I couldnt find a source for these for under 1,80 Euros, and for 50 switches I find that a bit way too much. So, who makes these grey switches in that pic? Please!

thanks

Chris

Chris,
http://www.rapidonline.com/Electronic-Components/Switches/Latching-PCB-Switches/PCB-Latching-push-switches/77533

Skinny,
The eqa has part values marked on the board, although there are a couple of changes to be made.
I'll squirt over the details when I've gathered them.

peter

Hey, just thought I'd jump in.  I'm nearing completion on a pair of these, but am having troubles finding rotary pots with the appropriate pin spacing.  Anyone care to share their U.S. - available part of choice? or if you know the dimensions, I've looked and looked but couldn't seem to find it anywhere in the original build thread. 

thanks,
ben

You're talking about the 525, right?

1ecopot5.gif

Latest posts

Back