Hello from Nashville!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schassy

Hello everyone,

I'm an artist/producer and a recording+mastering engineer currently based in Nashville, TN. Looking forward to connecting with people here! I'm fortunate enough to assist and freelance out of some very incredible studios here, but my home setup is pretty simple at the moment. I'm really just beginning my journey in music in the grand scheme of things, but have finally been wrapping my head around trying to focus in what I do best and hone my craft, which for now I believe is mastering. My website, linked here, has my portfolio and some fun other info, like my gear list! I'm always open to collaboration and would love to help anyone with their records if need be.

I'm currently in the process of realigning my current studio setup for mastering along with still being able to record+hybrid mix for my personal projects as well as overdubs/demo work with clients. I've got a hybrid workflow in which I use my SSL Big Six+Fusion and have ad/da conversion with a Lynx Hilo!

Best,

Sam

Back