d&r holland 8000 desk. Any info?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luis

Dear friends,

A friend of mine was about to give-me one D&R Holland 8000 24 channel Desk for free, because he as a new Hig End console on his studio and this one his getting dust. However, he tried my Diy 1176 rev d, and now he wants trade the Mixer for it.

The desk is complete, but since is from the early 80's will probably need some small work.

There is small info about thisdesks on the Internet, does anyone worked on one of them?
Do you think its a reasonable trade?
The preamps are transformerless, is there any known mod, like add transformers to the mic pres?

I don't know nothing about this desks, so I would apreciate you help.

Thank you,
Luis

luis said:
There is small info about thisdesks on the Internet, does anyone worked on one of them?
Duco de Rijk, the founder/owner of D&R, has the reputation of being very courteous and is said to reply to questions regarding even his older productions. You may try sending him an e-mail  [email protected] 
The preamps are transformerless, is there any known mod, like add transformers to the mic pres?
Why would you add transformers to a perfectly operational mic pre?

Latest posts

Back