Chinese Mic Capsules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nooel

Does anyone know where I could order a few cheap chinese mic capsules?  Maybe some Alctrons or whatever?  Thanks!

I have a couple of single sided and a couple of double sided that I could part with. Pulled from MXL mics, or bought in a group buy from soundking some years back. Drop me a message if you're interested. I'm in the UK.

Thanks mate,

I'm currently on a mic part trade embargo declared by my gf, but I may contact you later when I need a capsule for a c800g clone I'm planning of.

hey I still am looking for a couple of these if anyone knows where I could find them?  Thanks!

Hi guys !

Nooel, what do you think about these capsules on ebay ?

http://stores.ebay.com/myboy1979/_i.html?_fsub=1788862011

There are large diaphragm types and small membrane types too. ( The seller is good, we bought shockmounts from him, via paypal, it arrived cca. 3 weeks later. )

Im particulary interested in the small diaphragm omni type, - does anybody know an adapter which is usable to mount chinese SDC capsules to Akg 451 or 460 bodies ???  ( I have bunch of 460s with ck1x and ck3x, but not all capsules working :( )

Also, the Drawing Board is the wrong forum. You should have posted in the Black Market or the Lab. The Drawing Board is for ciruit ideas and questions of theory etc.

Back