API control room master module 825 schematic needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

I am sure I have it in my big ol box of blueprints that I have yet to scan from the studio with the Custom API but I have yet to go get them scanned. I am looking for an API 825 control room master module schematic and or pin out. Had a situation come up during a session where out of no where the control room master module would not work while selected to monitor the mix.  symptoms include no output to the mains speaker, low distorted output on the other monitors, the cr volume pot not working properly giving volume when  it's turned all the way down. However monitoring externals works fine so I was able to give them a solid work around until there is sufficient time to go in and fix it. More over the mix outs on the console are working fine so they still can print mixes.

Sorry Pucho, I can't help this time. I'm not back in work now till 25th.
Gonna be in NY sightseeing, then down to Philadelphia for a family wedding!

Walrus said:
Sorry Pucho, I can't help this time. I'm not back in work now till 25th.
Gonna be in NY sightseeing, then down to Philadelphia for a family wedding!

thanks for the reply. will you be at AES? No worries I should get off my lazy butt and go through that box. Waiting for the $$ light so I can make my scans and copies.

Pucho, I just uploaded pics of the blueprint scans for both 825 board assemblies to the new technical docs thread for API. You can for sure get the pin-out info from them. I tried to do the schematics the same way but they are to dense and turned out like kaka.

I have not scanned all of my docs as most are very fragile and I hate to risk getting them getting trashed at Kinkos. The last time I went they said to just leave the binder and pick it up later with the scans. I had to tell them now way will I ever let this thing out of my site like that. Almost irreplaceable IMHO.

Hope it helps!  ;)

jsteiger said:
Pucho, I just uploaded pics of the blueprint scans for both 825 board assemblies to the new technical docs thread for API. You can for sure get the pin-out info from them. I tried to do the schematics the same way but they are to dense and turned out like kaka.

I have not scanned all of my docs as most are very fragile and I hate to risk getting them getting trashed at Kinkos. The last time I went they said to just leave the binder and pick it up later with the scans. I had to tell them now way will I ever let this thing out of my site like that. Almost irreplaceable IMHO.

Hope it helps!  ;)

Jeff you sir are a delight. Thanks.When I get my docs scanned, I will have to get you a copy and we can compare notes. Tell me about you 812D modules? do you have a photo?

Back