The Sum of it All

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JayDubrek said:
Posted by: analag
« on: Today at 04:19:41 am » Insert Quote
What's all this post removed stuff all over my thread  .

Seems that members' posts have been removed from a number of threads... !?

Does it?

The posts that Analog is asking about appear to have been edited by the original poster.

Analog could PM Jean to ask why...

On some forums, posts are locked so even the poster can't change them after a reasonable time.

I suspect opinions vary about even that.

JR

??????
me and JC were having a quite informative conversation about pimping the CCS's (perhaps that can be concluded from schems in my posts)

so... what happened?

tv said:
what happened?

John R. is correct, I had removed them myself. 
It had nothing to do with this thread and I apologise to Analag wholehearedly. 

It wouldn't be constructive to kick a sleeping dog so, suffice to say, I was a little upset with the nature of another thread over the weekend and had started removing my posts in a knee-jerk response and with the intention of leaving.
However, Ethan sorted some stuff out when it was brought to his attention and I then felt differently.  And so.  No big deal. 

Analag, I had just pointed out a current-source noise reducing example by Walt Jung which was a variation of a similar one by Doug Self.  I'm sure you've read the Jung articles and letters on "Sources" so, no big deal really  ;)

TV, I've been busy and have yet to build or sim your suggestion above. 

Back