• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DIY Custom 500 series hardware

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDE

Hi guys. Here are either extras or unused stuff from projects off this site that i am looking to get rid of. I have got a lot of custom faceplates and L-Brackets that i have designed and had professionally made for my own builds. I go to the same place to get all my screen printing done as BAE, Avedis Audio and Aurora Audio. I bar no expense for the hardware as it was originally intended for my own projects. I am trying to get rid of it in order to fund the finishing of other projects.

Only shipping to USA addresses as of right now (Lower 48 States) Via USPS

2x - St Ives (Vintage) 31267 Transformers 125$ USD

---------------

0x - NV73 Custom Faceplates 30$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - EQN Custom L-Brackets 30$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - EQN Custom Faceplates  30$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - EQN PCB Kits + kit parts NO HARDWARE 200$ USD each  (Sold out)
0x - F76 Hardware Kit (Igor's Original Hardware) 50$ USD (Sold out)
0x - Neve 33415 Vintage Mic Pre (No input transformer) : 200$ USD (Sold out)
0x - F76 Custom Hardware Kits (1 Faceplate, Knob Set, and L Bracket) : 100$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - SYT-5 Mic Body Kit (Mic Body, pouch, and Shock mount) : 150$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - F76 PCB Kits (Igor's Original PCBs) : 50$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - 11148-500 Output Transformers (Hairball Audio) : 25$ USD each (Sold out)
0x - Altran C-3837 Input Transformers (Hairball Audio) : 25$ USD Each (Sold out)

Don NV73 Custom Faceplates
NV73_Faceplate1.jpg

NV73_Faceplate2.jpg

St Ives 31267 Transformers
Neve_Trans1.jpg

Laz's EQN PCB Kit
OLDER PICTURE HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED!
EQNKit.jpg

Laz's EQN Custom Hardware (Knobs NOT Included)
Made of stainless steel/steel, this hardware heavier and more sturdy then majority of commercial 500 series units. 

ff5109.jpg

b41b8d.jpg

58446b.jpg

Igor's F76 Custom Hardware (Knobs Included)
Made from aircraft grade aluminum. High quality screen printing.

4xk9.jpg

ewlr.jpg

nzxti.jpg

Neve 33415 Module (No Input Transformer)
Very good condition Vintage Neve class AB mic pre. Has its original Marinair output but is missing its input transformer which you can buy here
http://www.audiomaintenance.com/acatalog/CA-18-VTB9045_extended_info.html

449214.jpg

1c1258.jpg

0a4205.jpg

2 of the PCB kits sold. also 2 Input + 2 output transformers sold

Updated and will keep adding more and more stuff as I get a chance.

Junction said:
now, where did you get those knobs sitting on the 1084 panels?
Nice work by the way  ;)

Those knobs are just straight from the neve spares site. Im using them for a completely different project and they all have D shape shafts that have no set screws so it would be near impossible to mount them to the switches and pots used on the project. I just thought they looked cool on it which is why they are in the picture. I could get some custom inserts made to make the knobs work but unfortunately right now my focus is on a completely different project.

Also added 2 of Chunger SYT-5 Mic Body Kits that are for the U67 and U87 projects

duantro said:
Hi, do you sell the eqn faceplates without the L bracket?
Im not planning on splitting them up sorry.

duantro said:
1084 faceplates arrived and look ridiculously good. Thanks!

Awesome post up a pic when you get everything assembled would love to see them! also responded to everyone

Latest posts

Back