• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - ADM Console Modules - MIC PRE + EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
ADM Console Modules
Mic Pre modulec + EQ module
The Mic Pre has the classic ADM 202 discreet Opamp and input and output transformers.
I have to many Mic pres and projects at the moment I will not have the time do rack this ones up soon, so I will make them available.

Hello Igor,
here are some links:

6pBT2Up.jpg

Ct43m6c.jpg

rC4uXx2.jpg

nS4dtYY.jpg

qlBP1G6.jpg

w1UpNKf.jpg

Ppdge8Y.jpg

If I lived on your side of the pond I would sweep up those ADM modules in a heartbeat just to explore them.
So the potentiometer shaft  goes through the grayhill... cool.

Rocinante said:
If I lived on your side of the pond I would sweep up those ADM modules in a heartbeat just to explore them.
So the potentiometer shaft  goes through the grayhill... cool.

Yes, I would also would like to rack them and try them out but unfortunately I will not have the time.

The ADM stuff is really nicely engineered, it was only recently I checked on these consoles.

iampoor1 said:
What are the dimensions of the modules? Will they fit in 1u?

Yes the 2 modules will fit in a 1U rack, actually the length of the 2 is exactly the same length has the 1U standard.
There's different ways you could rack them up, then it's a matter of personal taste.

Dimensions:

Mic Pre Module

L 28.4 cm (11.2inch)
H 3.8 cm (1.5inch)
D 17.1 cm 6.72inch)

EQ Module

L 19.6 cm (7.72inch)
H 3.8 cm (1.5inch)
D 16.3 cm  (6.42inch)

These pictures should give you an idea also:

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

Hi, I have ADM schematics of similar modules, both EQ and the Mic Preamp. I have the schematic for the ADM opamp used in the Mic Preamp. But I dont have schematics for these particular modules.

Years later so I’m sure these have sold, but figured I’d check. I’ve been researching adm stuff and it seems really cool. Thanks!

robertloud said:
Years later so I’m sure these have sold, but figured I’d check. I’ve been researching adm stuff and it seems really cool. Thanks!

Hi,
still available, this is a really nice Mic Pre, with nice input and output transformers and a discreet ADM OPamp.
Also the EQ is sweet.

The Mic Pre module is the same as this one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ADM-Technology-M2901-110-Discrete-Mic-Preamp-Fair/143494085993?hash=item2168e9fd69:g:YVcAAOSwpoFdhSHQ

You can contact me by PM

Latest posts

Back