2000 Mules streaming free this weekend

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a double standard to only call out messengers who say things you heard from MSM or "influencers" or "fact checkers" that you should disagree with
I get the feeling this statement did not come out the way you had it in your head.

and not those (convicted) murderers on the left
D'souza's very well-known history of lying and fraud regarding elections is directly relevant to his credibility regarding fraud and elections. If Joshua Kaplan makes a pseudo-documentary called "Murder is Fine Actually" I'll happily call him out too, now that I've heard of him.

Your buddies here constantly pick at sources that I post
Deservedly so, from what I've seen.

you want to claim it's bad (or whataboutism) to check on the background of sources
Never said that. I did note that it's whataboutism to try to deflect criticism about D'Souza by bringing up an article I didn't post on an entirely separate topic.

You won't watch a short Jimmy Dore video
Still sore about that? What an odd thing to bring up.

and now you won't watch a free stream of a film
When the "film" is made by a known grifter and walking punchline, no.

I get the feeling this statement did not come out the way you had it in your head.

D'souza's very well-known history of lying and fraud regarding elections is directly relevant to his credibility regarding fraud and elections.

If Joshua Kaplan makes a pseudo-documentary called "Murder is Fine Actually" I'll happily call him out too, now that I've heard of him.
I guess a convicted murderer is more trustworthy on all topics other than murder. Good to know.

Deservedly so, from what I've seen.
Yes, it is apparent you all suffer from a similar bias.

Never said that. I did note that it's whataboutism to try to deflect criticism about D'Souza by bringing up an article I didn't post on an entirely separate topic.
To reveal your double standard regarding sources. Figure it out.

Still sore about that? What an odd thing to bring up.
Just noting the pattern of commenting in ignorance or substituting poor third-party hit-pieces for actual reasoning.

When the "film" is made by a known grifter and walking punchline, no.
Then your vacuous opinions on it will be ignored.

Have you watched the film? I just did. The articles you posted misrepresent the claims in the film. The data analysts explicitly filtered for a combination of events and patterns in order to reveal only outliers that visited 10 or more dropbox locations and 5 or more poltical non-profit offices using geo-fenced pings.

They acquired millions of frames of video surveillance from state election offices that monitored drop boxes. Time correlation of a cellular data and video surveillance revealed the same individuals repeatedly dropping ballots at multiple locations. Many occurred (not surprisingly) between midnight and dawn.

Even if they have overestimated the magnitude of the problem, shouldn't any person who actually cares about election integrity want these identified individuals to be asked about their activities? As a person with a parent and several extended family members in assisted living care, I am very much concerned about (illegal in my state) ballot harvesting.

It boggles the mind how people who thought the 2000 election was problematic (I agree) and the 2016 election was affected by Russian interference (I disagree) can suddenly believe the 2020 election was the most secure we've ever had when, in fact, millions and millions of ballots had questionable chain of custody and state election laws were illegally pre-empted by election officials and other non-legislative branch government.
The
Fine by me. You can dismiss everything he's ever written or co-written and it doesn't change the undisputed facts that Clarence Thomas per his own current admission accepted gifts without reporting them, which is what was under discussion in that other thread.
Meanwhile, my criticisms of D'Souza clearly, obviously weren't just "oh no he once did a crime" but about his long history of political dishonesty, which yes includes his fraudulent campaign contributions, and his refusal provide the alleged evidence that supports his claims in 2000 Mules. You sidestepped those for a failed try at whataboutism.
Here is a great podcast on Clarence Thomas, let's just say he's an 'interesting man' - Part One: The Clarence Thomas Story - Behind the Bastards | iHeart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back