• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 8 channel Trident S800 (80b) EQ kit SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Hi group

I finally decided to let my S800 kit go. It´s an 8 channel Trident 80b clone. I won´t go down the road to finish it. Too many other things have priority a.t.m.. My second kit is already working and sounding perfectly fine. That´s enough for me in terms of 80B EQs.

All PCBs are completely stuffed, tested and calibrated. The kit includes a Purusha case, knobs and a few spareparts. What still needs to be done is a PSU (standard +/- 15V, 30W), finishing the wiring and putting everything into the case.

The price was a lot higher back then, but I´m happy to let it go for 500€ + shipping.

cheers
Jens

Attachments

• DSC01640.jpg
    DSC01640.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC01641.jpg
    DSC01641.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 8
I doubt this will still be around after newyears, but if it is and you're down to shipping to the US, I'd love to finish these up! (kinda just putting a reminder here for myself so i can find the thread again).

Latest posts

Back