Advice needed on wiring a JR Super woofer into my amp etc please

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jml3p

Hi,

I have a JR superwoofer with a LPA amp. Have just bought it from ebay and the little amp has come with ten very thin cables attaced to it, in three blocks of 4 , 4 & 2.
The seller said the block of 2 connect to the super woofer - which is fine. The 2 blocks of 4 say one block goes to the lound speakers and the other block goes to the amp. The length of these cables suggest that they go to the connections on the amp?
If anyone could help/advise/illustrate etc - I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance,

Jonathan

Well, you COULD have considered attaching some photos here, or links to the items in question, or any other (much more useful and to the point) information...

"LPA amp from ebay", "ten very thin cables", "blocks of cables" mean precisely nothing, in and of themselves.

Well, you COULD have considered attaching some photos here, or links to the items in question, or any other (much more useful and to the point) information...

"LPA amp from ebay", "ten very thin cables", "blocks of cables" mean precisely nothing, in and of themselves.
Well I am sorry - but i only expected a reply from a person that knew what the product was.

Back