Affordable high voltage connectors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about this one?

13A 500 VAC/VDC 24 AWG to 14 AWG

I have been looking for these a bit too. I'm not 100% positive how we connect our circuit to this one though. I don't think it's solder cups.

$16.78

https://www.mouser.ca/ProductDetail/Amphenol-SINE-Systems/RT00147SNH?qs=doiCPypUmgHQgDnbjwfC5w==
When I first started looking for suitable connectors for HT voltages and heater currents I looked several times a AMP connectors like this. But...... every part number is just that - a part of the connector - so you have to identify exactly which pins go with which connector, whether to use solder bucket or crimp types, how much the crimp too costs, how to manage strain relief and then repeat for the mating half. None of this information was collected in a single place and I had no idea if the bunch of parts I selected would actually go together to make a working connector. Too much like hard boring work so I went for connecotrs that can complete with all the bits.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back