Amek M2500 thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY DON"T LIKE THE BADGERING.........

JR
I totally agree.
And not to mention about the self-elargement about works (2 times the same pictures) clearly not about audio pro...maybe somebody can be interested, not me.
A message to all the real Amek 2500 users: feel free to contact me! I'm very busy but I always try to help nice persons.

Nice! Open a new thread and share this project!
[Open a new thread and share this project!] -- SORRY!!! NO CAN DO!!! ..... The blue chassis image I had inserted within my previous comment was a product I had designed for a previous video electronics employer I had worked at and who was bought by another larger company and put out-of-business back in 2011. So, while I performed all of the mechanical and PCB designs for all of my then-employers' products back then, not only do I not have all of the engineering documentation to even think about resurrecting this product for a DIY-project, but the general electronics circuitry behind what made this product tick is way far and beyond what is typically found on this forum. I think you will agree with me that no matter how hard you look throughout this entire forum, you won't find anything on "High-Speed Digital Matrix Routing & Switching" anywhere.

On the other hand.....something like this "Audio Switcher" -- could -- make for an interesting patchbay, NO???

/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back