Amek M2500 thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY DON"T LIKE THE BADGERING.........

JR
I totally agree.
And not to mention about the self-elargement about works (2 times the same pictures) clearly not about audio pro...maybe somebody can be interested, not me.
A message to all the real Amek 2500 users: feel free to contact me! I'm very busy but I always try to help nice persons.

Nice! Open a new thread and share this project!
[Open a new thread and share this project!] -- SORRY!!! NO CAN DO!!! ..... The blue chassis image I had inserted within my previous comment was a product I had designed for a previous video electronics employer I had worked at and who was bought by another larger company and put out-of-business back in 2011. So, while I performed all of the mechanical and PCB designs for all of my then-employers' products back then, not only do I not have all of the engineering documentation to even think about resurrecting this product for a DIY-project, but the general electronics circuitry behind what made this product tick is way far and beyond what is typically found on this forum. I think you will agree with me that no matter how hard you look throughout this entire forum, you won't find anything on "High-Speed Digital Matrix Routing & Switching" anywhere.

On the other hand.....something like this "Audio Switcher" -- could -- make for an interesting patchbay, NO???

/

Last edited:
Yes, but it won't let me reply on that thread for some reason!
https://groupdiy.com/threads/private-messages-conversations-permission-update.82401/
===

header said:

Black Market

Buy/Sell/Trade personal items. Commercial sales prohibited. For business advertising see White Market. Please state location and currency. Must be a member for 30 days and have 50 prior posts to post unless Supporting Member

====

As the BM header clearly states there are hurdles to filter out inactive members to improve security (you need more posts).

JR

Hey @jensenmann i would be willing to buy the whole desk, you think there is no way to get it out whole from your house? Also what would be the price? We can talk privately if easier :)

Latest posts

Back