AMEK/TAC SR 6000 eq section

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poda

I have this console for many years now...thinking of racking some channels...the eq section is expended and together with SR 9000 this tables were top of the line of Amek/tac live consoles...thah being sad I love the eq section...there is not so much info on this consoles...as they were not many of them made...I know tha Jim from Audio maintanace do offer some hi end updates on this channels...besides I think de press are decent and eq- section is extrodonery...desined by Mr Rupert Neve himself....I am wonder how much apprishiation is for those consoles and would it be worty to try to rack some of the channels...any touths, experiences...are apprishiated...thanx...20211019_183951.jpg20211019_184109.jpg20211019_184045.jpg

I realy need help, I want to buy a TAC SR 9000 console which is in very poor condition, stored outside for a few years, faders blocked, buttons too..; and so so.... but for $350 in 24 8 2 configuration the power supply works, I turned on the console, a few tracks work, the VCAs too, the construction is really solid, the equalizers are very very effective, but I don't want to buy the manual, it's expensive, doesn't anyone have some diagrams of this little beast? so that I can better see if I buy it or not.... it seems to me that the microphone transformers are soldered on the back plate with the XLRs... I don't know this console at all. Thank you !

Attachments

• sr 9000 HS.jpg
    sr 9000 HS.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back