Aml ez1073 capacitor swap

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi everyone. first post here, hoping we're all having a fab weekend.. i've always been intrigued by swapping the relevant electrolytic with tantalum in my 500 series ez1073.. any updates on this subject? anyone with feedback after performing the mods? would love to hear..
Why don't you do it and report, then?

Why don't you do it and report, then?

hi mate, so to clarify, i'm looking for feedback/information from someone who might have already performed this mod. anything to be aware of, any relevant information regarding the subject.

with pleasure i will report my findings when i make the swap.

thanks to the poster above who published the list of relevant capacitors in question..

hi mate, so to clarify, i'm looking for feedback/information from someone who might have already performed this mod. anything to be aware of, any relevant information regarding the subject.

with pleasure i will report my findings when i make the swap.

thanks to the poster above who published the list of relevant capacitors in question..
Hey there. Yes the unit after the swap sounds great and it sounds …like a neve 1073. Of course this unit sounds great without the swap too, I don’t think there is a huge difference but I wouldnt know since I can’t AB.

Hey there. Yes the unit after the swap sounds great and it sounds …like a neve 1073. Of course this unit sounds great without the swap too, I don’t think there is a huge difference but I wouldnt know since I can’t AB.

yes it does sound great stock ;) thank you for your response

Latest posts

Back