AmpGarage log in problem

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fazer

I've been a member in the AmpGarage Forum.  Is there something going on with the Forum I don't know about?

Recently I was not able to log In and asked to answer a question which is,  what is the primary type of amps Discussed.  Trainwreck and Dumble is suppose to be the answer but its not accepted anymore.  I've tried numerous times to create a new user log in and was rejected.  I've sent emails to the Administrator on multiple times  and have been ignored .  No reply.  They have a wealth of guitar amp info and would like to get back on but not sure where to go. 

If anybody is a member ,  could you ask a question about this on the forum?  I can't post anymore without being a member.

Thanks.  PM me if you find out who I can contact to rejoin or what the right answer is to their registration question.  Thanks

Tried another browser? Another "device" (eg your phone)?

There's a slight possibility you've got an SSL certificate problem. Most browser makers have been obsoleting some older ways of handling certificates. Trying an older or newer browser might shed some light, if you're in for a bit of experimenting...

https://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32223

I got in even tho I have not been in for a decade.

There is no user "fazer" registered there. Were you using another handle?

A bad email address can cause untold trouble. Has your email changed?

Just for checking, I went there and tried to register.
They have a Sphinx question "What are the primary amplifiers we discuss here at The Amp Garage?" I tried every combination of "tube", " guitar",  "amp" but got rejected. If they are actually testing IQ, I doubt they have any real guitar player as members.  ;D

I was registered as Phazor.  I lost login on my laptop first then phone and iPad and now on my desktop.  I deleted board cookies and now as Abby says , there is no correct answer to their question to re register under i new I’d. 

Thanks for trying. 

I contributed there since 2009 but have the exact same log-in problem since at least two years now. Since that captcha box was added there is no way back in. I could not even rejoin under a new ID either. No answers from Admin.

I remember the question from six months ago, when I logged in again after a couple of years. "Trainwreck" worked back then, and it worked just now creating a new account.

I’ll try just Trainwreck without Dumble.  Seems like maybe my IP address maybe black listed or I show up as a problem but if so it’s a glitch in the system.

So I just got in and accepted as a member by answering the captcha as Trainwreck and nothing else.  I guess one word works not two

Thanks everyone

volker said:
I remember the question from six months ago, when I logged in again after a couple of years. "Trainwreck" worked back then, and it worked just now creating a new account.
Thank you Volker. That worked with my old log-in details perfectly.
I could swear I tried "Trainwreck" many times over the last couple of years.

Yes PRR . Thank you.  Phil from amp G got my original log back up. I appreciate everyone’s help . 

Back