Anything..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk03878v2

Happened whilst I have been away
I think it has been four years!

Hello folks.. Any of us old ones still here?

Simon

Simon!

How bizarre, just the other day I was reading some photocopies that you made for me probably 6 years back, the Steve Dove articles.  I was thinking to myself "I wonder what Simon is doing these days?".  I brought the copies all the way to L.A. with me, they've been bedtime reading for a long time.

I hope all is well with you. 

Blimey that is so long ago I have only just remembered..
Doing non audio computer stuff and no recording
Just playing the old Taylor at the weekend
Just finished off consulting for the company that makes Lucky Strikes.. Yeah I know
Before that was high fashion.. Next is a "brown bread"  yeah the one beginning with H manufacturer

Blimey.. Steve dove articles .. Takes me back... I will have a look to see if I have some other stuff hidden away

It really was a long time ago.  I've read those tattered photocopies many many times and even bought the book they came from but I still prefer to read the copies you made!  I dunno why. 

Playing the Taylor at the weekend is a great thing, doing music full-time can be a world of pain (as me how I know) but can also be great.

So I guess your autobiography will be called "Fags, Fashion and Fibre"?

Latest posts

Back