API 312 Thread!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duka, nice looking cards, I was going to make some from your pdf at the other thread, but they seem to big. Do I need to scale those down, or do you have some that are ready to go?

Duka, nice looking cards, I was going to make some from your pdf at the other thread, but they seem to big. Do I need to scale those down, or do you have some that are ready to go?

[quote author="jeroddumas"]Duka, nice looking cards, I was going to make some from your pdf at the other thread, but they seem to big. Do I need to scale those down, or do you have some that are ready to go?[/quote]
Every pdf are ready to transfer. I make some boards from pdf. Now I draw boards in Corel and make film to etching. Too, I can make pdf from Corel.
What input transformer you will use?
Duka

Anybody have a source for the BC414C's in the US? I can't find em. Can I just use BC550s in their place?

Also, for the other transistors I noticed there are several specs for each, (ex. BC560x, BC560ax, BC560apx <-made up names for example)

Which do I get for my op-amps?

Shane

Thanks Fabio,

Does that include in place of BC414 using BC550c?

Also, I assume I use BD139 and BD140 where they are specified (do not know yet fi they are the same shape and size, so forgive me if this is silly).

Shane

Hi Shane...

i think you can use BD135 for BD139, and BD136 for BD140.
... for BC550 the A,B,C suffixes are increased hfe versions, 'C' is highest, so you want 'C' if you can get it.

[quote author="pmroz"]... api knobs... saw in another post you can get them from API, 3-4 bucks
also
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=3980[/quote]
I saw this!
I need knob dimensions.
Duka

Hey, there's the VU output on Fabio's boards. Do we need any additionally circuitry, or do we just wire it up? What spec's suggested?

Is there any good VU thread? I wanted to check whether I could get a bunch of the same VU for different projects. (312, Forrsell Opto, SSL Bus Comp, and probably What and 1176 somewhere down the line.) As I try to contrive my packaging, it comes up as an issue.

Bear

Back