APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. As soon as I finish all orders I will have to raise prices a little bit. You will see official web store with items which are only in -stock and ready for shipping.

I gained much experience and found suppliers who do their job perfectly. I've learned many lessons and I hope I will be able to continue making mic bodies.  I would have not been able to do this without your trust and support.

Situation went wrong, but I do believe that the final product will be worth the wait.

Kind regards,
Andrew

I can only imagine how complicated this must be. It's not like you do all the steps yourself - they involve multiple other vendors who, if they drop the ball or produce shoddy work or just don't play nice, can derail the whole project and escalate costs.

It's obvious to me you're a quality guy, honorable and with good intentions. I know you'll make good on all this eventually.

By the way I thought of buying Ben's M49 but he omits the jewel. I like the jewel! I can't wait for your awesome product man!!

Best,

Mike

Hey,

no news yet, still need to collect some funds.

P.S. sent few e-mails to platers today morning trying to agree about the partial payment, but haven't received an answer yet.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Latest posts

Back