are we back?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Phrazemaster: The like button is coming back in better form--soon I hope.

@CJ: Nope. Hacksaw.

Oops, it was down again on my end.

"Oh, no" was the first thing I could utter.
But fortunately  it didn't last long this time.  :)

Aftershock?

Hey Gang, let's all "put our money where our mouth is" and use that Like button on the bottom of the page - the one that says "Donate"!  I'm sending the last $5 in my paypal account right now  ;D

mjrippe said:
Hey Gang, let's all "put our money where our mouth is" and use that Like button on the bottom of the page - the one that says "Donate"!  I'm sending the last $5 in my paypal account right now  ;D

Good idea! We should start a new donation round! I am sending 10€ for what ever you need  to keep up your good work Ethan. Thanks! :)

[quoteit was my fault, i tried to edit a post using  a Direct Access Storage Device interface with fixed block architecture, the result was a revised ECHS mitigation,
this limitation by using 128 or 240 instead of 16 heads, simultaneously reducing the numbers of cylinders and sectors to fit into 1024/128/63,

this was fixed by  rebooting the drum memory devices or the IBM 2321 Data Cell, but actually 512×63×256×1024=8064 MiB yields what is known as 8 GiB limit In this context relevant definition of 8 GiB = 8192 MiB is another incorrect limit, because it would require CHS 512×64×256 with 64 sectors per track.

during the third pass into the malware diagnostic program  process, a bug was spotted at this location>

* bug.gif (59.61 kB, 600x600 - viewed 13 times.)][/quote]

que..?

Latest posts

Back