BA6A Sowter Interstage tran arrived sounds great!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but also farnell have the NSF Controls switch kit !!
serch for NSF Controls under rotary switch for the wafer and under switch components for the mechanism !!

Are you talking about the switches where 556-512 would be a dual shorting 12 way in that range.

If so these are not the same as the switches I`m using from RS which are a lot cheaper & come in at less than £20 for a 3 pole 12 way including VAT. The part number that will get you onto the RS ones is 327-894 on page 1465 of their current orange catalogue

Hello Rob the OP tran is 107mm x 72 & the inter is 70mm x 62.5mm & my input tran is a Sowter 8540 which is different to the input for BA6 on the Sowter site, FWIW its 33mm diameter at its fattest.

Cheers Gary O.

Hi Rob,
The part number that will get you onto the RS ones is 327-894 on page 1465 of their current orange catalogue

The corresponding code from Farnell is 146033; the one from RS is built by LUCAS STABILITY while the one from Farnell is built by NSF Controls !!
(i don't know what of this is better)
About the prices between RS and Farnell there isn't any differencies for these code in euro (I'm italian)

Latest posts

Back