Barry Porter Net Eq gerber files

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uros

Hello community,
As the title says I am looking for gerber files for the BP NetEq. I tried to find them everywhere including the groupdiy email account but had no luck. If anyone has these I would be truly grateful if he could share them.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

I found this a little while ago.
I stuck the gerbers into Gerberlogix which seemed to read them so....

Attachments

• Net EQ redraw 13.08.2022.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
I
I found this a little while ago.
I stuck the gerbers into Gerberlogix which seemed to read them so....

That's great porkyc. I always wanted to change the wiring to IDC and panel mount those FP switches for cleaner guts.

But one thing that gerber is missing the trace files which is a pity. I think there should be four of them.

Best
Peter

I just found them. I did not check whether they were any good. I stuck a top layer in a gerber reader to see if it worked, it did.
Thanks for your sarcasm.
PC

I just found them. I did not check whether they were any good. I stuck a top layer in a gerber reader to see if it worked, it did.
Thanks for your sarcasm.
PC
I don't think there is any sarcasm in my post if there is it's not intended👍.

I was generally excited that I could wire it the way I wanted to after all these years.

I was generally excited that I could wire it the way I wanted to after all these years.
That's great that u can do that petermontg. U think u could repost the Gerbers with yr changes to be available & with that trace files that was missing [!??] That would be wonderful for all in here.

That's great that u can do that petermontg. U think u could repost the Gerbers with yr changes to be available & with that trace files that was missing [!??] That would be wonderful for all in here.
It could be late summer by the time I even get to sit and try and wire the traces for it. Things are just hectic around the studio 6days a week. 15hour shift.

When it settles again I'll have another look.

Best
Pete

My apologies. I read with a "sneer" that was not there.
Sorry, PC

Back