• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Bass DI Output XFMR,s

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ

GDIY Supporter
Use these output transformers to build a 6N1P based DI box.

$80 plus shipping.

US shipping is $15 flat rate for 1 to 6 transformers.

International would be USPS First Class and varies with location.

8K to 600 ohms (3.67:1)
Pri ind. 300 Henrys @20 Hz

PayPal

Thanks for looking!

cj

Last edited:
I'll take two of them, please. Do you happen to have any recommended schematics that will suit these transformers well?

PM'd

Thanks!

Paul

What is the AC voltage on the input of the B+ power supply , my guess 220VAC ~30 to 50ma , its missing in the schematic .....?

Got one mine finished up using these transformers. I'm powering it with a an SMPS and then a tube PSU from Frog Pedals which takes a 9-12V SMPS and regulates on down to 6V for the heater and also boost the voltage to 150V-250V (trimmer adjustable) for the plate. Worked perfectly the first time and very quiet. Surprised the SMPS did not need any filtering. I am using a PCC88 from Christian Whitmore and the second build will use an ECC88. Also this thing as ton of gain. One could record from this DI to a line level input.

Wiring is still not as neat as I wanted and I messed up adding the third XLR on the chassis. If I had planned a little better I would have asked @dandeurloo if I could have ordered these cases with this additional D series cutout. If I have a client ask for one then I will.

Thanks again, CJ!

Thanks!

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2849.JPG
    IMG_2849.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2850.JPG
    IMG_2850.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2851.JPG
    IMG_2851.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Use these output transformers to build a 6N1P based DI box.

$80 plus shipping.

US shipping is $15 flat rate for 1 to 6 transformers.

International would be USPS First Class and varies with location.

8K to 600 ohms (3.67:1)
Pri ind. 300 Henrys @20 Hz

PayPal

Thanks for looking!

cj
Hey CJ, I DM'd also. You still have some of these? If so, I'd like 3 of them.

Thanks!

Back