• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Bavaria Kunstfilm V34 studio tube power amplifier

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helios67

I have a very rare studio power amplifier built by BAVARIA FILMKUNST. The type is V34, serial no. 003, based on two EL11 tubes made for film industry company in 1950/1951. Input transformer. Other tubes are EF12, EB11, EF14 and rectifier is AZ11. Collector's item and surely a very nice power mono amplifier when refurbished. Also extremely cool looking. Sold as is. Please send your offer. I am also interested in trade for other old studio items made in tube technology.Bavaria FilmKunst V34.jpgBavaria FilmKunst V34 electronics panorama.jpgBavaria FilmKunst V34 front.jpgBavaria FilmKunst V34 input transformer, EF12 and pair of EL11 tubes.jpg

Hi Helios, I am not interested in buying but would like to see some photos if possible. Interesting device, I'm sure there are a few others interested in it. Cheers

Edit. thanks for the photos! Looks great! This is really a rare amp.

Last edited:
I know it is very rare. I used to track tube preamps and amps made for recording studios manufactured between the 30's and 60's and never seen any other. It was made for film company, I guess only a few of them were ever manufactured. THis is push pull EL11 design. Defintively hi quality stuff with best components of the era and today. Film industry had more money than any oter studio. This one bears number 3. I was thinking not to sell as it is difficult to price, I mean it could cost nothing or anything depending on situation. But I hope to attract any collector to make a trade against a nice mic or line preamp from the same or earlier era. For example anything of RCA deluxe series.

Latest posts

Back