Bruel & Kjaer Model 2604 Retrofit

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
我使用的是 JORGEN SCHOU 输入变压器,上面写着 0.32M, 我不知道是否是型号,因为我找不到关于这款变压器的任何有用信息,但卖家告诉我,它是从丹麦的另一台 B&K 设备上拆下来的, B&K也大量使用该公司的变压器。

View attachment 119532
From what I found out 0,32M is the kind of transformer. is the model # 4180 ?

I have checked about J&S 0.32M transformers
From what I found out 0,32M is the kind of transformer. is the model # 4180 ?

They are available in cylindrical and square shapes, The one I used is a square can shape,TYPE: 0.32M ,NO:40BC.
J&S.jpg

Last edited:
我使用的是 JORGEN SCHOU 输入变压器,上面写着 0.32M, 我不知道是否是型号,因为我找不到关于这款变压器的任何有用信息,但卖家告诉我,它是从丹麦的另一台 B&K 设备上拆下来的, B&K也大量使用该公司的变压器。

View attachment 119532
Are you using an output transformer too??…if your response is yes then, tell us what kind of output transformer please?

Thanks
opacheco

Are you using an output transformer too??…if your response is yes then, tell us what kind of output transformer please?

Thanks
opacheco
2604 or 2603 both use cathode low-impedance output, The impedance can be easily matched with other equipment, so there is no need to add an output transformer, but you can also add an output transformer to increase coloring,.such as 2:1, 1:1, but I tried multiple output transformers, including J&S, and I found that the frequency response range without an output transformer is wider.

Last edited:
2604 or 2603 both use cathode low-impedance output, The impedance can be easily matched with other equipment, so there is no need to add an output transformer, but you can also add an output transformer to increase coloring,.such as 2:1, 1:1, but I tried multiple output transformers, including J&S, and I found that the frequency response range without an output transformer is wider.
Ok thanks for the info!

opacheco

I also installed 48V phantom power on it, from the Neumann 48V circuit. The power of the transformer needs to be larger and it needs to be installed in the bottom compartment to minimize interference.
1.jpg2.jpg

Latest posts

Back