[BUILD] 1108 DIY project and PCB layout

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey MidnightArrakis I’m sure everyone appreciates your input, but maybe you should start a thread about cad apps and use that as a link for your response. I’ve seen at least a couple of threads recently where you’ve posted so many links that are clogging up what the thread is about.
[maybe you should start a thread about cad apps and use that as a link for your response] -- I think I will just stop responding as that will satisfy more members on here. I have noticed that Whoops is always giving a "Like" to the responses that are critical or negative towards me, so why bother, huh???

/

Not trying to be negative, just think it’s more respectful to people reading these threads I counted 18 or so videos you posted about cad pcb design on the previous page alone. For instance if you had a cad thread in the brewery section and posted hear with a single link to that thread, anyone who’s interested can go check it out. Everyone has a friend that talks too much and steers the conversation into left field. Just trying to help you not be that guy.

[maybe you should start a thread about cad apps and use that as a link for your response] -- I think I will just stop responding as that will satisfy more members on here.

I have noticed that Whoops is always giving a "Like" to the responses that are critical or negative towards me, so why bother, huh???

What??????

What does "Always" mean?
First of all no one whatsover was "Critical" or "negative" towards you, actually member "duandro" was quite positive about your contribution saying that "everyone appreciates your input" so that's really positive.
And because your input is important, you should do a specific thread about CAD instructional videos and learning related information so that you link to that thread when you want to help people, instead of hi-jacking or clogging another thread , like this one that is related to a 1108 Amplifier and not related specific to PCB or CAD design.
But PCB or CAD design learning and your links are so important that deserve their own thread, and this 1108 thread can stay more focused and clean.
You posted links to 18 CAD videos in an 1108 Amplifier thread, don't you think it's too much here? don't you think that would be better in another thread?

My "LIKE" is to that , to have that useful info in it's own thread

Also your "ALWAYS" remark is completely uncalled for as I only put LIKE in one post and not in other posts, and as I explained I put LIKE in a positive post.

Chill Out, you actually should apologize to me as your post was a direct personal attack to me.
I always respected you and your work and considered you a friend around here

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back